[at-l] jury duty

Ginny, how did you deal with jury duty?  You've hit on my only worry--that
I'll get called to serve while I'm hiking.  VT is small enough that the
odds are actually good (esp. since I've been here 7 yrs already without
being called and most of my friends have served once or twice) and irony
runs wild whenever one travels.
	EJ