Re: [at-l] The Handbook, the Companion, and a respectful suggestion

On 3/2/2000 10:05 AM kahley7 kahley7@ptd.net wrote:

>'FORCES WHO WISH TO BRING DOWN TP'

You know I've got a BIG box of TP, when you order through Amway you get A
LOT OF IT, that I can bring down somewhere. Let's see if I move it from
the upstairs to the bsaement I am working. My old physics classes bubble
to the surface and remind me that work requires a force. We have the
"force", the "TP", and the fact that I can not only bring it down but
raise it up by moving it from one floor of my house to another. Does this
mean I am one of those forces Kahley is speaking of? That, in fact, we
can all be such forces since we all have TP somewhere.

Lo, I can even make this trail related.... we exert considerable force
against an ever present acceleration more commonly called gravity, to
raise and lower TP each time we move our backapckers as we plod along our
favorite trail. If we didn't exter such force then we wouldn't go
anywhere and our favorite trails would decay and vanish. That is, I
submit gentle (and maybe not so gentle) reader, a Bad Thing.  Therefore,
being considered among the, "FORCES WHO WISH TO BRING DOWN TP" should be
taken as praise.... right.....?...sure.....

  ** Ken **

ps- Sorry, I just had a slew of images float through my mind including TP
raining down on people's heads and the like so I felt I had to write
something.

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **