[at-l] Re: Debates...

> character and we all know what type of a character you are.
> Yankees Rule

Ayup... Gotta admire a team that basically buys its' way to a World
Series. :-P

Speaking of Yankees.... on my visits to Louisianna, it was very funny to
be called a "Yankee" for two reasons:

1) As you probably guessed, I am a Red Sox Fan
2)  In New England (where I am from),  "Yankees" are the people who have
been in New England  for umpteenth generations. In fact, in Rhody the
local knickname is a "Swamp Yankee".  So for this person who most
definitely does not exactly have an Anglo-Saxon name AND despises the
Stankees, it was rather interesting. :D

(Now see..isn't Red Sox and Yankee bashing much more fun! :D..now to have
some real fun let us discuss the Bruins vs. the Canadiens (BOO!)   )

Mags

 AND THE  "obligatory to make this trail related" PS: ..... in camp, I
would much rather discuss the merits of the Red Sox and the Bruins than
say another round of discussions on :

"WF is from Mars and ALDHA is From Venus"

(Bethchya didn't know that John Gray came out with yet another  book in
this popular series!  I hear Warren Doyle is going to be a featured guest
on "Oprah's Book Club" to discuss it.  Then, to further promote this
book, Ward Leonard will be on Jay Leno. Truly.)

...been studying too much, again.....

Eanie, Meanie. Jelly Beanie. The spirits are about to speak!
--Bullwinkle Moose