[at-l] Debates...

At 09:42 AM 3/2/00 +0000, Paul A Magnanti wrote:

>How about those Red Sox?
>
>:D

I got to give you credit for staying with your team after all the
heartbreak they have put you through.  It's almost criminal the way they
have systematically been eliminated from the World Series for your entire
life and that of your family.  Most of the time the elimination was a
direct result of misdeeds on their part.  Backing the Red Sox has given you
character and we all know what type of a character you are.
Yankees Rule

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html