Re: [at-l] The Handbook, the Companion, and a respectful suggestion

> In fact, for him to have stepped across the line to suing
> the organizations most of us belong to and pay dues -- NON
> PROFIT organizations that do nothing but good for OUR Trail
> mostly -- that is taking it so far it's incredible.

Oh, I don't know about that. If Wingfoot has a legitimate
gripe over copyright infringement, he should defend his
intellectual property even from little old blue-haired
church ladies and boy scouts. IMO, you can only paint him
as the "bad guy" if the redress he's seeking is somehow
excessive.

Adios,
MF