Re: [at-l] ... a respectful suggestion

Yes! Great idea.

For anyone noticing, it is March 2. The crocuses and jonquils are both
blooming in my yard - never before in memory. The Vincas have their purple
blooms and faint smell. My blueberry bushes are laden with buds. The tulip
poplars are blooming. It is Spring time in Georgia at the 800 foot level.

What's happening up at 2000 feet?

OrangeBug