Re: [at-l] ... a respectful suggestion

At 08:39 AM 3/2/00 -0500, W F Thorneloe, MD wrote:

Well I have spent a bit of time taking to the trees these last couple days
(not enough, evidently <g>) and at 2000 ft, there is snow on the north
side....and mud on the south.  The trees would be confused by this warm
snap if they couldn't call on the wisdom of decades saying hold on....
just a little bit longer.  The streams are laughing though......they say they
can't wait.

Hopeful.....please post that peice again?????