Re: [at-l] More threats and misinformation . . .

Maybe if WF would just publish his guide instead of playing games,
he would have less time to worry about this copyright BS. And if he doesn't
want to publish it, then what the H--- is the big problem?
I don't care one way or the other what he does.... I have the 2000 Data book
and the Companion..... If he had published his guide... I would have bought
that
too.... I give equal time to all...

Russ

In a message dated 02/29/2000 11:08:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,