[at-l] We are a really lucky family.

Navigator wrote:

>I joined AT-L, when it started. I realized, after my first Gathering
(1996)<

Sandy you brought some wonderful memories of the late summer and fall of
1996.  The beginnings of the AT-L.  With all of us doing the cyber hiker
getting to know you dance.   The picture that hangs above my computer
reminding me of our first Gathering in Carlisle, PA.  Since then everything
we have experienced and the people we have met.  We are a really lucky
family.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"