Re: [at-l] A Question

Welcome to the campfire. The trail is a focus of a number of passions.
Personally, I enjoy the freedom to walk and let the great issues of my life
and work take a back seat to the issues of "where are my feet going, where
is my water, where will I sleep, when do I eat?" There is a Zen to the hike
and to the trail. As Americans, we tend to expect tolerance for our flavor
of Zen, and often despise the Zen of others. Hence, the opportunity for
rancor.

Also, this is an email list. Passions flame brightly from time to time. The
trail is very different, as passions flame as we curse the idiot who put
the trail up and over Albert Mountain (just a for instance).

There are many reasons, but none of them have been logical (that I have
heard). Most of us are human.

Welcome

OrangeBug
looking forward to sectioning and shuttling with David later this month!