Re: [at-l] A Question

Felix,

>Does this mean that you are the love-child of Hannah Storm and River
Phoenix? I
>didn't even know they knew each other.

Nope, It was a name I thought up cause I like to be in storms and since my
divorce I have risen from the ashes and reinvented myself like the firebird

DaRedHead and Felix,

   David said that I need to live longer in the city to apreciate the trail
more.  Thank you very much for the responses.  I've never been very far on
the trail but I'll go soon now that it's warmer.

StormPhoenix