Re: [at-l] A Question

dfaddleton@mindspring.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I'm David's friend......Let's just call me StormPhoenix...

Does this mean that you are the love-child of Hannah Storm and River Phoenix? I
didn't even know they knew each other.

>  I didn't know it was such a hot topic for
> debate and bad feelings til lately.

I think that we all find the trail the be important to us, or we wouldn't be
here. I don't think that the 'debates' are bad. Just opinions being tossed
around. I'm not sure that the 'feelings' are bad, either. At least not toward
the Trail itself. That doesn't mean that there aren't factions and fractions of
it that raise the ire of folks. I would say that the thing that causes the most
'bad feelings', or at least stir the most emotion, are any of the Wingfoot
threads (and these are actually LESS trail-related than most other topics). I
think the reason that is the case is because, generally speaking, ALL of the
opinions are right. That doesn't happen very often.  :-)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98