Re: [at-l] Companion vs Handbook...

Not to mention a Sharp Telemail, modern camera (it has computer chips in
it after all; and that doesn't even begin to touch digital camaeras), or
people who might have disabilities of any sort (his site would be much
more useful if he didn't use a tiny font, sizing it down by 1 from the
standard size and choosing a small font in the first place).

Besides, I still haven't gotten the 2000 edition of his book. Need to
call the bank and find out what happened with the check and void it if I
can (I got my ALDHA 2000 Companion just a few days after ordering it).

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **