[at-l] Disappointed

I am so disappointed--or maybe so old.  I thought the strong, forthright women of AT-L would be taking action today. I thought that the 29th of February was Sadie Hawkins Day--the day that we gals have the official Dogpatch OK to ask the guys to marry 'em.  Or to ask guys for a date/hike(evidence that I'm old--when I was young and the earth was cooling--we women had to wait until the guys asked us).  Are any of you gals gonna ask any of the studly hiker guys (or gals, KC) any bigtime questions today?

No other chance until 2004!

And, please, make those question public on AT-L!

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com