Re: [at-l] Re: Companion vs Handbook

Greetings,

If you're a dual lister (I'm one of the few - Kahley you still there?), then
you're just forwarding e-mails that you've received.  But hey, I'm not a
lawyer either....

By the way, for a different perspective on the progression of events
surrounding the Companion, see www.aldha.org/logue.htm.

Take Care,

Tim Rich

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com