Re: [at-l] More threats and misinformation . . .

In a message dated 2/28/00 9:16:33 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< Now they, with the help of
 ATC, seem to be intent on causing the death of the Handbook. Time will tell
 whether they are successful. They may be eventually, since I cannot sink to
 their level to combat them, nor do I want to become like them. I do know
 that having to deal with their misdeeds over the years has taken most of
 the joy out of doing the Handbook for me. Both groups should be very, very
 ashamed about the way that they have conducted themselves with respect to
 the Handbook and my efforts to serve thru-hikers.

 WF  >>

Wow. Hike your own hike. Write your own book. Fodor's vs. Frommer's. Room for
all.

Second Chance