Re: [at-l] sleeping bags

The weight to fill, or Jardine/ratio was a given -- but even I can fluff up
21 ounces to appear like 38 (at least in one spot).

Another fault with my statement is that steel filings will weigh more as
filler, but you'd need 2 inches for a 20 degree temp rating.

At least in one spot.

My point was that one bag has 21 oz and claims 20 degrees and another has 38
and claims 20 degrees.   Both are 3D.  One of those bags is NOT a 20 degree
bag without every stitch of clothing you have in your pack and a couple
other sleeping packers, too.

Coosa