Re: [at-l] radar

At 04:00 PM 2/26/00 -0500, woodelf@juno.com wrote:
>Kahley, try The Weather Channel.

hmmmpfh <g>..that's for amateurs!  Any weather elf worth his salt
should have this baby in their bookmarks.

="http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar.html"
scroll down to the map and click on where your headed (or where you're
stuck <sigh>  and get the best radar on the web.
Thank yous to WB....king of the bookmarks <g>

PS.......the parent page is awesome too