RE: [at-l] Re: amazing cooking pot weights and steaks on theTrail

"Straight man" That phrase unfamiliar to you??? Oh, some people are just working with too much information........
Another shot at reviving slapstick, lost......{snif}

>>> "L. Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net> 02/25/00 05:51PM >>>
Well, Speck Pond empties into it, as does Blue Spring. Both are relatively
minor bodies of water...