[at-l] Re: Marine Recruit

In a message dated 2/24/00 11:13:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johno@mail.monmouth.com writes:

> The problem here is the MARINE RECRUITS will do what ever their DI tells
>  them.  Plus MARINE RECRUITS are known to piss all over themselves.
>  Retired Navy I just had to do that.
>  John O

Hmm...that's funny -- In my 24 years in the Marine Corps I've never seen or
heard of  MARINES pissing all over themselves.  I have seen them pissing on
fat drunken sailors though -- Active duty Marine I just had to do that. ; - )

Semper fi,

Mudrock