Re: [at-l] re: sleeping pad

>But a sleeping pad is more than a cushion or a luxury, it is essential for insulation and avoidance of using the ground as a heat sink.

To which the BerryFlavored ToeSucker observes, whapping fist on forehead a'la Homer Simpson:
Dote!!! Jeeeeeez, I don't believe that one. To borrow from Bugs Bunny "What a maroon!"
<serious head shaking>
Thank youuuu, OB-wan-Nanuck. Obviously, it's been a while since I had reason to retain that little piece of not-inconsequential winter trail lore. Yes, folks, as you are all no doubt aware, if you sleep on anything either cold enough or with a great enough specific heat (rock, ice), you will
F*R*E*E*Z*E your little BB-butts off, without something to insulate you. (Too long since I was out in the cold.......Too damn long......)

Boy, talk about yur Numbnuts manuevers.......
Time to go home????
BerriessquishedalloverfaceToe

And Thanks, OB.