Re: [at-l] Leatherman options (WAS more boring gear talk)

I agree, but free was a good price. What do you use instead? I've thought
about a small pair of pliers (like the potgrabbers NOLS uses) and carrying
a small Swiss Army pen knife for the rare need to cut anything. Another
choice would be a pair of hemostats, which have a variety of functions.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA