Re: [at-l] Trail Treats

> For breakfast while on the trail, I have started eating Lil Debbie
> Oatmeal pies (the large ones). Two of those seem to get me up and
> running
> for a few hours in the A.M.

Aawww! Lil Bebbies, fresh from beautiful Collegedale, TN......a suburb of
Harrison.  Hopeful, who has puggy cheeks from eating too many Lil Debbie
Oatmeal pies, and Fudge Swirls, and Cream Cakes, oh I almost forgot the
Sunbelt snacks...............
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.