Re: [at-l] more boring gear talk

There, there, Redhead. We all have to face our addictions and our
unreasonable assumptions. Remember that denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

That heavy old pack is costing you pleasure and (s)miles per day. For $75
for a gvpack and a Zrest gets you down to about 2.5 pounds for your pack. I
bet you are even clever and skilled enough to observe what you like about
that heavy old friend, and create a new love object that loves you back.

So, give it the consideration, and recognize that every pack-addict can
change. You are good enough, work hard enough, and BY GUM, you deserve it!

OrangeBug