Re: [at-l] more boring gear talk

At 04:01 PM 2/24/00 -0600, Pat Villeneuve wrote:
>I got the Campmor house brand down. The price was right, and it's so warm
>(20*)
>and comfy...

I bought one of their 50 degree bags.  The luxury of being a short timer is
that
you can pick and choose yer gear from trip to trip <g>.  I really like the
campmor bag and it weighs just 2 lbs!!!!  I'm waiting for a 40 degree night
so i can see if it will suffice in a tent, with the clothes I carry.  I
have to find
some way to justify the weight of my hooded fleece <sigh>.....
If I can get by with that and the 2lb bag in 40 degrees, I will be happy
happy!!

And i also have a LLBean 20 degree.  That is what I used at this year's Ruck.
I was not  up to the 5 degree temps but it does great for me down to 20.
A nice bag with decent loft for the bucks!