No Subject

Dear ,

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding ZIPLOC Bags. We always appreciate
hearing from our consumers.

ZIPLOC Bags do not contain DEHA or DEHP or any other suspected estrogen mimic
or
alleged endocrine disrupter. There are no plasticizers used in the
bags which are said to leech into the food.

We do not recommend using ZIPLOC Bags as boiling bags. The bags are made from
polyethylene plastic with a softening point of 195 degrees Fahrenheit. By
pouring near boiling water (water begins to boil at 212 degrees) into the
bag or putting the bag into the water, the plastic could begin to melt.

If we can be of further help, feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

SC Johnson
Consumer Resource Center
Ref no: 4260071A