[at-l] Can we link your sight?

Someone mentioned a while back that it was good to see hiker's linking
other hiker's sights on their webpage.  I agree totally.  The free flow of info
is what the net is all about.
Soooooo....till we get at-online.org organized and up, we can already spread
the word about all the good stuff that is already available on your websites.

If you will allow us to link to you, we can have sort of a master list of
hiking
wisdom, gear lists, gear sites....(I have a ton of those <g>) poetry, pictures
or anything else hiking or AT related!

All ya have to do is send them to me and we'll get them organized.  Please
include a sentence to explain what's behind the link and put the name of
your sight in the title.  Thanks!!!!!!!