Re: [at-l] Winter Camping Advice

>>> Datto Asks: <datto992@yahoo.com> 02/24/00 12:37PM >>>
> Take two containers, Heat said containers to
> identical temperatures then apply thermostatically
> driven heating device to both containers

I love it when you talk like that. How much does it cost to talk
to you like that in private?
### In point of fact, dear Datto, I farmed myself out as a Sec. 501(c)(3) organization years ago. Income-based graduated pricing. I can talk to *anybody* and make the price *right.* Yeahhhhhhhh.
Sloetalk. Sloewalk. Sloewalk de Talk. Yeahhhhhh, baby!