Re: [at-l] another report from Rock Gap, NC

I heard this rumor last year--that they were only allowing a few up
Springer at a time.  When I asked at the Gathering, everyone thought I was
crazy--said there was no way they could do this and it had never happened
at all.  I was relieved to hear.  Hope it really IS just another urban?
rural?  rumor!