Re: [at-l] Winter Camping Advice

The man speaks wisdom!

It is why it is essential to really plan on bunches of calories of food
when winter hiking or camping. Your shivering burns a bunch of calories,
and calories have to have hydration to burn well (especially if fat is much
of the diet).

Anyway, hypothermia isn't so bad once you get past the shivering. Then you
can take your clothes off and really confuse the folks who try to fit you
in the body bag (and I don't mean a bivy).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA