Re: [at-l] Glucosamine

Heyyyyyyy, I know! Why not just do the whole bottle at once? Why limit yourself to a 24 hour dosage? Ohhhhhhh.

>>> "W F Thorneloe, MD" <thornel@attglobal.net> 02/23/00 03:43PM >>>
That's complicated. Simply take 3 a day at once. I have heard of no
problems with that, and seems to be as effective (probably more effective
as few people can be consistent with a 3 times a day schedule).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA