Re: [at-l] killing mice

During a recent beer laden discussion on trimmming pack weight
(tuckerizing) the concept of saving weight on food by killing and eating
shelter mice came up. Unfortunately no recipes were given since before we
got that far, the discussion became heated over what wine goes with mice.
My personal choice is Mousecatel.  Does anyone know the nutritional value
of an average shelter mouse?
Rich (the guy trying to type with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek)