Re: [at-l] I love Kansas - TODAY

> Gee, wish I could go for a hike. Hmmm...wish there was someplace to
> hike...which brings me back to my normal mood...
>
> Give Me Chocolate

I had a nice hike planned for nex Sunday. A group winter hike in the
Northern Unit of the Teddy R. Nat'l Park--North Dakota Badlands. We too
have blue skies--and 50 degrees (above). After weeks of
sub-zero/sub-freezing temps which prompted me to "test" my cold weather
gear, we are expecting over a week of 45+ weather with a little rain. The
trails will be slush and mud--no test of cold weather gear. So,
I wish there was someplace to hike...which brings me back to my normal
food...

Guess I need the time to finish packing for the AT.
--
Turtle  GA>ME 2K
http://www.minot.com/~turtle