Re: [at-l] funny true story that is kind of trail related

At 01:53 AM 2/19/00 -0500, Wisperlight wrote:

>man i wish i was 5 years old again those where good times. how simple life
>was. i feel pity for those people who can not remember when they to were
>only five and had not a care in the world but what should i do NOW. amazing
>children live though childhood. but i guess kid dont do that stuff anymore

And a childhood with woods to play in may just be the best thing going.  We
had a giant beech tree at the bottom of the sledding hill out back.  The
only way we could climb it was by climbing up one of its much smaller
children, up to the lowest branches of the big tree, then crawling on the
branch back to the trunk of the big tree.

R.