Re: [at-l] Allens Gap to HS

Redhead, from where you are in Jonesboro. go down tn 81 to TN 107, just
across the river.  Stay on 107 till you get to what is called the 107 cut
off.  I think it is 351(this is the second one.  not the one that goes
back toward Chucky)  You turn left go to the second stop sign(several
miles) and turn left.  Wind your way up the mountain till you get to
Allens Gap.  You will probably miss it.  When you get to the top look for
a little store on your right.  That is Allens Gap.  I can drive on to Hot
Springs but I cannot tell you.
I am in Chicago right now and do not have any maps with me.

If you want to go from Erwin, take 81 up toward Jonesboro till you get to
107. Just before the river and then follow t he above directions
Plodder

> Anyone know exactly HOW to get to Allen Gap from, say, anywhere?(
> like HS or
> Erwin?)
>
> And - anyone know how far a drive it is from HS to Allens Gap?
>
> (thanks for all the water info, by the way <g>)
>
> the Redhead

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.