Re: [at-l] NEOs

Paul's right. THe NEOS are a hit here in Michigan. Actually, I still
haven't gotten a pair yet though I do intend to (especially if I ever
switch to trail running shoes like the NB 802). It was Jeff Soles who
started the Michigan buying trend.

I'm not sure I'd use NEOS to replace gaiters though. They would certainly
provide considerably more protetion, but they are also considerably
heavier. I think the Adventure ones weigh in around 2 pounds for the
pair. Quite a bit heavier than an average 3-4 ounce pair of gaiters.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **