Re: [at-l] 2000 hike prep

At 12:20 PM 2/18/00 -0500, Paula wrote:

>Well,  I've done it.
>
>So, todays task is to find one of those uhaul-ish
>things that you can pull behind your car to get me to my parents in AZ,
>my mom is my maildrop support.  I may just have to leave the car here
>and drive a small truck cuz I cant leave the maildrop or gear here!

>Paula
>TenToes
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

Look, Paula, it just makes no sense at all to me that you are driving from
VA to AZ to set up your maildrop support, and I am driving from OR to FL to
do the same.  Why don't you just take your stuff to my folks in Florida,
and I'll take my stuff to your mom in Arizona, and it'll be easier all the
way around?

R.