Re: [at-l] Springer Mountain GA to Fontana Dam NC - Part 2

In a message dated 02/16/2000 8:54:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hikeusa@freewwweb.com writes:

<< <LONG POST>

 Springer Mountain GA to Fontana Dam NC - Part 2

 < Part 1 ended at Mile 30.7 - Neels Gap (US Route 19/129) >

Does anyone still have  Springer to Fontana Part 1 email?
I must have deleted it by accident & I REALLY want to read it.

I am actually going to get off my *** & hike a part of the AT
this year (rather than just talk about it...).
Springer to Fontana is still on my list of possibilities (but not yet
my final answer).  I am still compiling a list of possible sections to
hike.
The time of the year I hike depends on which section I do.
I am looking for a 100+ mile section. Any ideas?

Russ