Zippers R Us, was Re: [at-l] Dot com's trailname, revisited again

>>> Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> 02/18/00 03:00PM >>>
Hey, if there are two things I know, one of 'ems zippers. Remind me to tell
you my zipper story sometime. (Imagine that, me with a zipper story)

##### Sloetoe gently reminds:
Ah, Felix, remember that one of your zipper experiences ended up on the big screen ("There's Something About Mary...") — I don't think you should be draggin' these stories out too often around people who (at this point) nearly/mostly respect you. Unless you're just going for sympathy points.
Sloetoe