[at-l] This is tooooo much

Well kiddies.............I promised myself i wouldn't do it.
I said I wouldn't bug you guys again just to hit a round number.
But we are soooo close to such a fine round number..........
Total of all checks in da house plus Feelix's cash on hand <g>

$4905.25

But I'm not gonna beg.............or whine.........or brutz

But John O's name and address is still

John O'Mahoney
40 Lenape Trail
Brick, NJ 08724

Damascus UMC Hostel would go on the check..........I mean if anyone wanted to.
Not that I'm begging mind you cause I promised myself I would not beg <g>