Re: [at-l] Dot com's trailname, revisited again

Ummmmmmm....... Felix? I follow all of your reasonings on all of the names
except for "Zipper Girl".............. want to clue me in? Was I sleep
walking again? All the way to Indiana? *LOL*   (Just kidding, folks)

You know, Felix, like I said... it's a very fine service that you offer....
thinking of trail names and such, but after talking to POG, I've decided I
just can't afford your service. I hadn't budgeted that into my original
Thru-Hiking budget. But, thank you  for the offer.  ;-)

Kristen