[at-l] Allen Gap section hike

This just happens to be a section for which I have about 4 pictures on my
website.

Click on my homepage at:  http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/Index.htm

Then click on the link to my 1999 Hike Summary & Journal under the picture
on the homepage,
then click on the dates of May 4, and May 5, 1999 and there are links to the
pictures.

If you want to go straight to the pictures, then you can just click on:

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/FrenchBroad.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/PondandDam.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/PondandDamKnoll.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/SpringMtn.jpg

I might point out that the Spring Mtn. shelter only accommodates about 5-6
people comfortably.  I know "there is always room for one more", but it
really is one of the smaller shelters on the AT.  There are a number of
level places which are relatively close by, however, if you want to pitch a
tent.