Re: [at-l] Health Insurance Revisited Again For the Second Time

Since I'm section hiking, a long section, what I did was have our doctor
write us the three month prescriptions for our maintenance medicines that I
can send to one of those mega-pharmacies in New Jersey that our insurance
subscribes to.  Now, I will get a three month supply from them so that I'll
have enough to get me all the way through the trip.  Otherwise, I was going
to have to keep reminding my husband to go to the local pharmacy every
month, fill our prescriptions, and mail me mine.  This way, I can pack them
in my mail drops ahead of time.  Now, if I could just wade through all the
money messages that we had a couple of weeks back.....:^)  Leslie