Re: [at-l] History of the Thru-Hiker Guide's

IMHO, only hypocrites view other sites as heresy or competition. Where is
the soul in "hike your own hike?" Why  defame other hikers due to their
varied interests?  Why feud with the customer?

The more AT resources - the merrier (as long as they don't crowd our trail!)

;-)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA