[at-l] used books

There's been prior discussions of the Rodale Press "Hiking the Appalachian
Trail" and other used books. I just got a "spam" for a company called AUBC
Used Book Search. To keep down the number of non-serious inquiries they
require the initial request by snail-mail, thereafter they will deal by
e-mail. I have no expirience with this company, and the note is a little
lengthy, but if anyone would like a copy please e-mail me off-line and I
will forward it.
I did find my copy of the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" via Advanced Book
Exchange, and was happy with the results:
http://www.abebooks.com/

Skeeter