Re: [at-l] Fenway Park

Yes, and that message started with something like "I'd like to take a few
days off the trail to...." originally.  That, in itself, makes it trail
related.  I consider The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon to be trail related,
although the little girl was only on the trail for the first few pages.
Loosen up, whoever started this business of "this isn't trail related".
I've gotten lots of wonderful information from this list that was only
marginally trail related, but was still stuff that I valued.  :^)  Leslie

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Rick Bombaci wrote...