[at-l] departure date

Hi everyone,
	interesting 400 or so emails to get through after the weekend (hot dates
and all).  My valentine's day motto (or stupid couples-only hallmark day)
is "leave those dragons along, kill Hallmark!" but for those who
enjoy--hope you had a good time.

	I'm buying my ticket tomorrow--for either March 29th or 30th (Wednesday or
Thursday).  I can not tell you why, I have no good reason for the date at
all, but I am absolutely STUCK on the 29th and have an gut feeling I want
to start then.
	I'm now looking for rides in (yes, this is backwards...but).
I'm contacting people in the ALDHA book, but thought I'd ask here as well.

	Anyone interested/able/willing to pick me up mid-week?  (I know mid-week
is really hard for most honest working beings)--any suggestions on where to
stay the first night?  I was going to start by immediately hiking
(afterall, the plane ride is only 2 1/2 hrs) but am wondering if I should
actually sleep and start early instead.  How is the Lodge or other park
places?

	Apologies--I know this info. has been up here before and I've been looking
through my emails and notes--but everything is a bit mixed up as I pack.
	Itinerary and gear list up soon,

			Happy Tuesday to all!
					Eve