Re: [at-l] Working?

I have a WONDERFUL new schedule that gives me 1 hr lunches, 10-hour days and
4 day weekends every other week.

I can't report on anyone else, but the No Ga sky is blue as a newborn's eyes
and cool as a baby's butt -- and I'm going to get to drive over the mountain
to Cleveland Ga in a few and go back to work....and drive it back via Hog
Pen Gap!!

Coosa