[at-l] Indiana Hike/Outing

Looks like there is a hiking weekend shaping up with the
IndianaOutdoors group for the weekend of March 10-12 on a section
of the Knobstone Trail.

One of the meeting spots for riders/drivers is in Fort Wayne at
the Bob Evans in Village of Coventry. The Knobstone Trail Section
hike looks like it will be from the New Chapel Trailhead south to
the Deam Lake Trailhead (about 16 miles or so ? ) with Saturday
night being spent on Round Knob.

I think I stayed at Round Knob one night when I hiked the
Knobstone last July. My recollection is this is the spot where an
animal (fox?) couldn't stop in time and ran into the top of my
tent at 2:30 in the morning causing me to exit the tent and huff
and puff at him like any man worth his salt would do.

Datto

PS: To get info about the trip it looks like the contact is damian_sigman@homemail.com