Re: [at-l] Gaiters

Ok, gaiter-fans. What kind do you take on the trail? Do you take those cute little ones that reside around your ankles, and are really light weight? Or do you take the heavy-duty Gore-tex ones that go almost up to you knees? Kristen

I have them both! The long ones for really cold weather,,,the short ones for summer weather,,,and I found out I can't use the short ones in short weather,,,they made my ankles sweat and caused a severe case of heat rash!!! I made some gaiters out of liner socks!! They worked great!!!! KC